Moving home made easy with Hoppers Crossing expertsNovember 27, 2015
Moving home can be a mammoth task. Between finding a new place, organising time off work and rounding up all the distant friends and family connections to help, it can all feel a bit overwhelming. That’s where we come in. With more than a decades’ experience moving homes in Hoppers Crossing, our skillful team will take the worry of moving out of your hands, leaving you to focus on the exciting times ahead.
Our trucks are specifically equipped to make moving home easy – no matter how big or small your home, Werribee Hoppers Crossing Removals & Storage can help you move locally, to the country, or even interstate. We use the latest in modern lifting and handling equipment to move furniture and other possessions from your home, safely secure them in our trucks, transport them to their new home, and unload them. Both furniture and any surfaces it comes into contact with will be protected from scratches and any other marks or damage while moving. Our team know the most effective ties, bands and other strapping to restrain items without damage, and our moving trucks are fitted with blankets and padded interiors.
It can be hard to get the timing right when moving home, so we also offer to hold your belongings overnight, for safe storage while you wait to move into your new home.
Please contact our Hoppers Crossing moving home experts for a free quote. Common items we move for customers include:
- beds and bedding suites, including bunk beds, single, double, queen and king size beds
- bedside tables, dressing tables, tall boys and chests of drawers.
- showers, baths and spas
- tables and chairs
- refrigerators and freezers
- stovetops, microwaves, ovens and rangehoods
- lounge suites, armchairs, futons, sofas
- coffee tables, cabinets and shelving
- televisions and projectors
- stereo systems and speakers.
- outdoor settings
- barbeques and outdoor heaters